In order to have a successful massage therapy session, one has to have a deep sense of safety and security while in the space receiving hands-on bodywork. To keep us all safe, the following measures are in place:
- Thoroughly disinfecting office and tools between clients using Rejuvenate.
- Masks are worn the entire time, and I do have a pillowcase "hammock" that serves as a mask for the segment where my clients are facedown to keep them from feeling smothered, while also keeping us both protected.
- An air filter remains on throughout the entire workday.
- Laundry and waste-baskets are kept covered.
- As an allied health professional, I have received the full round of vaccinations!