Tuesday Q's Day - How to Say "NO"
FIRST OF ALL
You rarely need to justify your "NO"
But in the event you could use a script, check out the following NO's and watch accompanying video to go even deeper.
2. No thank you
3. Oh! not today
4. I am at capacity, can we try for x weeks from now?
5. I have to think about it, can I get back to you? I'll get back to you on x date
6. That's not for me
7. I have zero bandwidth right now
8. Not me, but I can refer you to...
9. I am unavailable at that time
10. Sorry can't
11. Not a good time for me right now
12. Would love to help, but I only have 30 minutes
13. That sounds like so much fun but I need to REST
14. That's literally the last thing that sounds fun to me right now
15. Ooh! no.
Leave a Reply.